Spend Money: 50 Things $5 Can Buy
We spend money for convenience. We also spend money for experience. Let’s not forgot how much we pay for beauty. We even pay money for fun. We spend money to save money.
Sometimes we pay more, and occasionally we pay less. But certainly, each of us regularly spend $5 without blinking an eye.
Here’s 10 things $5 can buy today:
- A mechanical bull ride at the county fair
- A grande Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks
- An eBook for Kindle
- A bang trim at Great Clips
- A bouquet of flowers at Aldi
- Ibuprofen (200 count)
- A Food Network Magazine
- A banana split
- Yoga sports headband
- 2000+ Wordscapes hint coins
And another 10 things:
- Sinful Colors nail polish
- 5 pairs Old Navy flip flops during the flip flop sale
- A gold fish
- A magic balancing bird
- Melissa & Doug scratch and sniff stickers
- Economy size bubbles
- 20 packs of Wrigley’s chewing gum
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- EOS lip balm
- A Chick-fil-A Deluxe Chicken Sandwich
How about 10 more things?
- A bottle of wine (Trader Joe’s)
- Fun paper clips
- A multi pack Scotch tape
- Cute bandaids
- 100 IKEA tea lights
- IKEA wire whisk
- A toe ring
- Bicycle playing cards
- Gel pens
What, there’s more?
- Adult coloring book
- La Croix
- Reusable chop sticks
- Fidget spinner
- XL bouncy ball
- Shoe lases
- Wooden matches
- One round of mini golf
- Student tickets to most local symphonies
- Thank you note cards
- A natural bamboo toothbrush
- 10 USPS postage stamps
- 1-1/2 gallons of unleaded gas
- Most happy hour appetizers
- Rook cards
- Pint of your favorite beer
- 1 (3 minute) go-Kart ride
- AMC Stubs Tuesday movie ticket
- A Big Mac
50. One month She Plans Dinner subscription!
- Choose from the Fit & Healthy plan, Classic Comfort plan or Variety plan.
- A month’s subscription includes 2 menus, 24-30 recipes, and 2 (2 week) grocery lists.
- The menus and grocery lists are downloadable and can be reused as often as you’d like.
- Plus, the first month is always free.
- Delicious meal plans saving you time and money
- Feed your body-feed your soul. Food is a way to connect with people on a visceral level. The sight, scent, and taste of delicious, colorful, healthy food is a beautiful experience. And it can happen every day.
convenient , money saving , short cuts , time saving tips